Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Big Thank You to Catholic Bloggers



Here is one of my favorite photographs of our dear little saint taken the day after her death by her sister Celine. Have you ever seen a more serene countenance?

I am really heartened by my request for help from the Catholic blogging community. So many folks are mentioning my new website The Little Way on their blogs. I'm starting to get orders from all over the country. THANKS!

I'm asking folks to post their personal experiences with St. Therese. She's a very persistent saint. I'm sure many of you know what I mean. She came into my life in a big way in 1997 - the centenary of her death. She doesn't let go ! I like to tell people she jumped in my car on February 9, 1997. Literally !

More about my personal experiences in another blog. +JMJT

No comments: