Monday, October 23, 2006

St. Therese Speaks to Us - Prayer


A novice was grieving about her numerous distractions during prayer: "I too, have many," replied Soeur Therese de l'Enfant Jesus, "but I accept all for the love of the good God, even the most extravagant thoughts that come into my head." Excerpted from Counsels and Reminiscences

"I do not well see what more I shall have in Heaven than now, she once said. "I shall see the good God, it is true; but as to being with Him, I am wholly with Him already upon earth. " Excerpted from Story of A Soul.

Oh little St. Therese, instill in our hearts a love of your little way. Help us to always seek you in prayer during our day.

This photograph of St. Therese and other inspirational items about her can be purchased from our webstore The Little Way.

No comments: