Thursday, October 05, 2006

St. Therese Speaks to Us - Self Abandonment


"I am always faithful, but I am never discouraged; I leave myself wholly in the arms of our Divine Lord; He teaches me to draw profit from all - both good and ill that He finds in me. He teaches me to speculate in the Bank of Love, or rather it is He who acts for me without telling me how He goes to work, that is His affair and not mine; my part is complete surrender, reserving nothing to myself, not even the gratitude of knowing how my credit stands with the Bank." Excerpted from a letter to her sister Celine

Oh little St. Therese, instill in our hearts a love of your little way. Help us to see the graces that come with complete surrender to the Good Lord's love and mercy.

This photograph of St. Therese as a novice and other inspirational items about her can be purchased at our webstore The Little Way.

No comments: